|Terms of Sale & Company Policy
1. All coins sold by our firm are guaranteed genuine.
2. North Carolina residents please add 6.75% sales tax.
3. All shipments sent within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico are sent via
Priority mail fully insured. Federal Express and Express Mail service is available for
shipments within the USA and Puerto Rico for an additional fee of $15 per shipment if you
would like this service, please add $15 to your payment.
4. All international shipments are sent via registered airmail-fully insured.
5. All domestic orders should be paid in the form of Paypal, a bank cashier's check,
bank wire or money order for immediate shipment. We do accept personal and business
checks but allow bank clearance time prior to shipment taking place (approx. 8-10
banking days from day of deposit of your check).
6. All international orders must be paid in the form of Paypal, a bank draft drawn on a
USA bank and payable to us in USA dollars, or via bank wire transfer. Please fax us if
you need a pro-forma invoice.
7. Sorry, we do not directly accept any form of credit card for payment!
8. All coins sold by our firm have a full 30 day return period (that's 30 days after you
receive the shipment!). You can return any coin purchased from us for a full refund during
that period, no questions asked and no explanation needed! However, after the 30 day
period expires, all sales will be considered final.
9. If you are sending any coins back to us for a refund, they must be shipped to us via
registered mail through the U. S. Post Office and declared for their full value!
10. We are a mail-order only company with no retail offices!
ALL COINS ARE KEPT IN BANK VAULTS!